We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha in Richmond
The North American Handmade Bicycle Show
Friday, February 26 — Sunday, February 28
Rapha is returning as exhibitors to the North American Handmade Bicycle Show happening in Richmond, Virginia, between February 26th – 28th. New spring/summer products will be on display, and we will have a selection from the range available for sale, including the latest edition of Rouleur and the new 2009 photo annual. We are looking forward to a weekend of meeting customers and friends, and seeing the framebuilders and partners of the Rapha Continental.
Rapha Gentlemen's Ride
Sunday, February 28 - 7:00am
Richmond Marriott, 500 East Broad Street
We cannot come all that way to talk about riding without riding ourselves. On Sunday morning, February 28th, you are invited to join a group of Rapha Continental riders, builders and partners for an easy Gentlemen's ride before the show opens. With help from the nice folks at Carytown Bicycle Company, we've planned a lovely 20-mile loop through the hills of Richmond.
We will depart from the show hotel (Richmond Marriott—500 East Broad Street) at 7:30am. Meet us at 7:00am for coffee and pastries.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.