Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Rapha in Richmond
The North American Handmade Bicycle Show
Friday, February 26 — Sunday, February 28
Rapha is returning as exhibitors to the North American Handmade Bicycle Show happening in Richmond, Virginia, between February 26th – 28th. New spring/summer products will be on display, and we will have a selection from the range available for sale, including the latest edition of Rouleur and the new 2009 photo annual. We are looking forward to a weekend of meeting customers and friends, and seeing the framebuilders and partners of the Rapha Continental.
Rapha Gentlemen's Ride
Sunday, February 28 - 7:00am
Richmond Marriott, 500 East Broad Street
We cannot come all that way to talk about riding without riding ourselves. On Sunday morning, February 28th, you are invited to join a group of Rapha Continental riders, builders and partners for an easy Gentlemen's ride before the show opens. With help from the nice folks at Carytown Bicycle Company, we've planned a lovely 20-mile loop through the hills of Richmond.
We will depart from the show hotel (Richmond Marriott—500 East Broad Street) at 7:30am. Meet us at 7:00am for coffee and pastries.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…