We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Gentlemen's Race 2013 | Call for entry
Undeniably, the racing season is here. Not just in the world of professional cycling, where the likes of Paris-Nice and Tirreno-Adriatico are sweeping across their respective nations, but also the less official races cropping up around the world. Take for example Brooklyn, New York's Red Hook Criterium, which has sold out once again and added a few dates and locations to their roster that includes Milan and Barcelona. Then, there are our very own endeavors, such as the Rapha Women's Prestige that will take place in San Francisco. They too, have filled their quota making it 24 teams of six that will take to the start line. That means that there is another race that is lurking around the next bend. The 2013 Rapha North East Gentlemen's Race will take place on Saturday, May 4th in the hills and dales in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Do you have a team of six riders that are up to the challenge?
There are 10 available spaces to fill for this year's race. Download the race application, fill it out and send it in via mail to the included address. This year's route promises to be another bruiser, so gather your friends (five of them to be exact) and submit your entry to the 2013 Rapha North East Gentlemen's Race.
If you are new to the style and concept of the Rapha Gentlemen's Race, take a look at last year's event in New Hampshire. The racers saw extreme distance and torrential rain that threatened to end the day but ultimately made for another amazing experience on the bike. What could this year hold in store?
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.