Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
Rapha Gentlemen's Race 2013 | Call for entry
Undeniably, the racing season is here. Not just in the world of professional cycling, where the likes of Paris-Nice and Tirreno-Adriatico are sweeping across their respective nations, but also the less official races cropping up around the world. Take for example Brooklyn, New York's Red Hook Criterium, which has sold out once again and added a few dates and locations to their roster that includes Milan and Barcelona. Then, there are our very own endeavors, such as the Rapha Women's Prestige that will take place in San Francisco. They too, have filled their quota making it 24 teams of six that will take to the start line. That means that there is another race that is lurking around the next bend. The 2013 Rapha North East Gentlemen's Race will take place on Saturday, May 4th in the hills and dales in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Do you have a team of six riders that are up to the challenge?
There are 10 available spaces to fill for this year's race. Download the race application, fill it out and send it in via mail to the included address. This year's route promises to be another bruiser, so gather your friends (five of them to be exact) and submit your entry to the 2013 Rapha North East Gentlemen's Race.
If you are new to the style and concept of the Rapha Gentlemen's Race, take a look at last year's event in New Hampshire. The racers saw extreme distance and torrential rain that threatened to end the day but ultimately made for another amazing experience on the bike. What could this year hold in store?
- Last week was a great one for Rapha Condor JLT, all the action and images now up on the team site: http://t.co/ftBejPnnCJ
- RT @alainrumpf: Well done @mike_cuming and @raphacondorjlt winner of #TdK2013 under the scrutiny of latest drone… http://t.co/gv81uP9mHP
- In their attempt to cross the US in 24 days, @michaeltabtabai & Andrew Hudon will ‘Leave It On The Road’. → http://t.co/Per6QsCAtt
- We are delighted to announce the opening of a one-month, pop-up @RaphaCycleClub in Tokyo this summer from 22/6–21/7 → http://t.co/Jrc0EKZ9ky
- Huge congratulations to @raphacondorjlt’s @mike_cuming for winning the @TourdeKorea2013 and to @tomsoutham for best DS. #TdK2013
- @danfromnam in Corsica — outtake from our 2013 Spring/Summer shoot #corsica #beningstagram http://t.co/03A7pT9mtj
- Winner Winner Chicken Dinner ! The most important jersey of #TdK2013 hot off the press. http://t.co/Pflx0eUfdv”
- What a day... The boys keep Mike Cuming in yellow, after having to chase all day. Great performance by all.
- Just rehearsing the whole of Pacino's speech from Any Given Sunday to recite to the boys...
- UK: Thanks to all who came to to tonight’s Rapha Étape Evening in London with @CyclefitUK — one of our biggest turnouts yet.