We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Gentlemen's Race 2013 | Call for entry
Undeniably, the racing season is here. Not just in the world of professional cycling, where the likes of Paris-Nice and Tirreno-Adriatico are sweeping across their respective nations, but also the less official races cropping up around the world. Take for example Brooklyn, New York's Red Hook Criterium, which has sold out once again and added a few dates and locations to their roster that includes Milan and Barcelona. Then, there are our very own endeavors, such as the Rapha Women's Prestige that will take place in San Francisco. They too, have filled their quota making it 24 teams of six that will take to the start line. That means that there is another race that is lurking around the next bend. The 2013 Rapha North East Gentlemen's Race will take place on Saturday, May 4th in the hills and dales in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Do you have a team of six riders that are up to the challenge?
There are 10 available spaces to fill for this year's race. Download the race application, fill it out and send it in via mail to the included address. This year's route promises to be another bruiser, so gather your friends (five of them to be exact) and submit your entry to the 2013 Rapha North East Gentlemen's Race.
If you are new to the style and concept of the Rapha Gentlemen's Race, take a look at last year's event in New Hampshire. The racers saw extreme distance and torrential rain that threatened to end the day but ultimately made for another amazing experience on the bike. What could this year hold in store?
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC