We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Gentlemen's Race 2013 | Call for entry
Undeniably, the racing season is here. Not just in the world of professional cycling, where the likes of Paris-Nice and Tirreno-Adriatico are sweeping across their respective nations, but also the less official races cropping up around the world. Take for example Brooklyn, New York's Red Hook Criterium, which has sold out once again and added a few dates and locations to their roster that includes Milan and Barcelona. Then, there are our very own endeavors, such as the Rapha Women's Prestige that will take place in San Francisco. They too, have filled their quota making it 24 teams of six that will take to the start line. That means that there is another race that is lurking around the next bend. The 2013 Rapha North East Gentlemen's Race will take place on Saturday, May 4th in the hills and dales in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Do you have a team of six riders that are up to the challenge?
There are 10 available spaces to fill for this year's race. Download the race application, fill it out and send it in via mail to the included address. This year's route promises to be another bruiser, so gather your friends (five of them to be exact) and submit your entry to the 2013 Rapha North East Gentlemen's Race.
If you are new to the style and concept of the Rapha Gentlemen's Race, take a look at last year's event in New Hampshire. The racers saw extreme distance and torrential rain that threatened to end the day but ultimately made for another amazing experience on the bike. What could this year hold in store?
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb