We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Friday Matinée
We've decided to 'keep it reel' this week and offer you a selection of film clips from the web. Some intriguing, some nostalgic and some ridiculous. Enjoy the show.
There is some great cycling-related footage on British Pathé, including this:
Sir Paul Smith is good mates with British sprint sensation Mark Cavendish and here they are with Brian Holm drinking tea and watching Sir Paul doing a trackstand in his office. Lovely bike, Paul.
We've just done another collaboration with Paul Smith, this time some limited edition GT Gloves with the Paul Smith signature multistripe.
Also, check out the Paul Smith Blog
Is the 'Il Professore' character in this gem wearing a Campionissimo Jersey? I don't speak Italian but think this video is fantastico. Love the Benotto training top he wears later on and Il Campionissimo's show-stopping performance. Thanks to Graeme for the heads up.
If you are not familiar with the elaborate pranks of Rémi Gaillard, watch this. How do you think you might react?
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.