We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Friday Matinée
We've decided to 'keep it reel' this week and offer you a selection of film clips from the web. Some intriguing, some nostalgic and some ridiculous. Enjoy the show.
There is some great cycling-related footage on British Pathé, including this:
Sir Paul Smith is good mates with British sprint sensation Mark Cavendish and here they are with Brian Holm drinking tea and watching Sir Paul doing a trackstand in his office. Lovely bike, Paul.
We've just done another collaboration with Paul Smith, this time some limited edition GT Gloves with the Paul Smith signature multistripe.
Also, check out the Paul Smith Blog
Is the 'Il Professore' character in this gem wearing a Campionissimo Jersey? I don't speak Italian but think this video is fantastico. Love the Benotto training top he wears later on and Il Campionissimo's show-stopping performance. Thanks to Graeme for the heads up.
If you are not familiar with the elaborate pranks of Rémi Gaillard, watch this. How do you think you might react?
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.