We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Friday Matinée
We've decided to 'keep it reel' this week and offer you a selection of film clips from the web. Some intriguing, some nostalgic and some ridiculous. Enjoy the show.
There is some great cycling-related footage on British Pathé, including this:
Sir Paul Smith is good mates with British sprint sensation Mark Cavendish and here they are with Brian Holm drinking tea and watching Sir Paul doing a trackstand in his office. Lovely bike, Paul.
We've just done another collaboration with Paul Smith, this time some limited edition GT Gloves with the Paul Smith signature multistripe.
Also, check out the Paul Smith Blog
Is the 'Il Professore' character in this gem wearing a Campionissimo Jersey? I don't speak Italian but think this video is fantastico. Love the Benotto training top he wears later on and Il Campionissimo's show-stopping performance. Thanks to Graeme for the heads up.
If you are not familiar with the elaborate pranks of Rémi Gaillard, watch this. How do you think you might react?
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC