We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Friday Matinée
We've decided to 'keep it reel' this week and offer you a selection of film clips from the web. Some intriguing, some nostalgic and some ridiculous. Enjoy the show.
There is some great cycling-related footage on British Pathé, including this:
Sir Paul Smith is good mates with British sprint sensation Mark Cavendish and here they are with Brian Holm drinking tea and watching Sir Paul doing a trackstand in his office. Lovely bike, Paul.
We've just done another collaboration with Paul Smith, this time some limited edition GT Gloves with the Paul Smith signature multistripe.
Also, check out the Paul Smith Blog
Is the 'Il Professore' character in this gem wearing a Campionissimo Jersey? I don't speak Italian but think this video is fantastico. Love the Benotto training top he wears later on and Il Campionissimo's show-stopping performance. Thanks to Graeme for the heads up.
If you are not familiar with the elaborate pranks of Rémi Gaillard, watch this. How do you think you might react?
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Will all these numbers be able to wear the coveted t-shirt in one weeks time? #menoftheras #ras2013 http://t.co/ai1oqnDIyh
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…