We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Etape Evening 2013
The 2013 Etape du Tour promises to be an unforgettable journey through some of the most beautiful terrain in all of France. In the departments of the Savoie and the Haute Savoie, home to idyllic Alpine pastures and picturesque mountain passes, the route is that of the penultimate stage of this year's 100th edition of the Tour.
Beginning in the town of Annecy, which sits on the northern shore of Lake Annecy, the route loops back round for a grand parcours of some of the prettiest riding terrain in the world. Whilst aesthetically seductive, it's a tough day on the bike with plenty of climbing. The presentation will give you all the advice and inspiration you need to be prepared (mentally at least) for the big day.
Having done a full reconnaissance of the route, presentations from Rapha and Cyclefit will provide detailed advice on what to expect along the road, some cultural background to the region and insights on riding tactics, gearing and fuelling.
Tickets cost £15 per person
Click the button below to attend.
The evening will start and end at the Rapha Cycle Club on Brewer Street for drinks and nibbles (email confirmation required). The presentation will take place ten minutes up the road at The Old Cinema in the University of Westminster.
Meet at 18.00 hrs:
Rapha Cycle Club London
85 Brewer St.
(depart 18.30 to walk to The Old Cinema for the presentation)
Presentation at 19.00 hrs:
The Old Cinema
University of Westminster
309 Regent St.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.