We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Etape Evening 2013
The 2013 Etape du Tour promises to be an unforgettable journey through some of the most beautiful terrain in all of France. In the departments of the Savoie and the Haute Savoie, home to idyllic Alpine pastures and picturesque mountain passes, the route is that of the penultimate stage of this year's 100th edition of the Tour.
Beginning in the town of Annecy, which sits on the northern shore of Lake Annecy, the route loops back round for a grand parcours of some of the prettiest riding terrain in the world. Whilst aesthetically seductive, it's a tough day on the bike with plenty of climbing. The presentation will give you all the advice and inspiration you need to be prepared (mentally at least) for the big day.
Having done a full reconnaissance of the route, presentations from Rapha and Cyclefit will provide detailed advice on what to expect along the road, some cultural background to the region and insights on riding tactics, gearing and fuelling.
Tickets cost £15 per person
Click the button below to attend.
The evening will start and end at the Rapha Cycle Club on Brewer Street for drinks and nibbles (email confirmation required). The presentation will take place ten minutes up the road at The Old Cinema in the University of Westminster.
Meet at 18.00 hrs:
Rapha Cycle Club London
85 Brewer St.
(depart 18.30 to walk to The Old Cinema for the presentation)
Presentation at 19.00 hrs:
The Old Cinema
University of Westminster
309 Regent St.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP
- RT @racefietsblog: Leuk, de Alpe d' Quiz van @RaphaRacing is begonnen! 3 weken elke dag een andere prijs http://t.co/QiWhfY8hXy @rapha_euro…
- The @rapharacing #festive500 is back. Once again we challenge riders worldwide to clock 500km between 24-31 Dec. → http://t.co/HmgDlUJTiI
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: NYC: Analog to digital conversion. #oneoftheseplease #Festive500 http://t.co/f2rQd3Lv6g
- RT @roadcc: Rapha Alpe d’Quiz starts today with prizes to be won @rapharacing #cycling | road.cc http://t.co/tTdEEWjf8k
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: LDN: great to have @DanMartin86 as guest barista in the club this afternoon. http://t.co/IeCC0HKuKr
- Part Two from @RigoZimmerman's series, ‘The Winter’ is now available to read → http://t.co/GIl5Kj9Sfy • Part One → http://t.co/8IclbHCHcc
- As teased at the weekend, Rapha is pleased to welcome the return of Alpe d’Quiz, three weeks of… http://t.co/od3pWXomm9