We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Etape Evening 2013
The 2013 Etape du Tour promises to be an unforgettable journey through some of the most beautiful terrain in all of France. In the departments of the Savoie and the Haute Savoie, home to idyllic Alpine pastures and picturesque mountain passes, the route is that of the penultimate stage of this year's 100th edition of the Tour.
Beginning in the town of Annecy, which sits on the northern shore of Lake Annecy, the route loops back round for a grand parcours of some of the prettiest riding terrain in the world. Whilst aesthetically seductive, it's a tough day on the bike with plenty of climbing. The presentation will give you all the advice and inspiration you need to be prepared (mentally at least) for the big day.
Having done a full reconnaissance of the route, presentations from Rapha and Cyclefit will provide detailed advice on what to expect along the road, some cultural background to the region and insights on riding tactics, gearing and fuelling.
Tickets cost £15 per person
Click the button below to attend.
The evening will start and end at the Rapha Cycle Club on Brewer Street for drinks and nibbles (email confirmation required). The presentation will take place ten minutes up the road at The Old Cinema in the University of Westminster.
Meet at 18.00 hrs:
Rapha Cycle Club London
85 Brewer St.
(depart 18.30 to walk to The Old Cinema for the presentation)
Presentation at 19.00 hrs:
The Old Cinema
University of Westminster
309 Regent St.
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…
- Still stuck for gift ideas for someone? Scan their Twitter/Instagram feeds for #oneoftheseplease. → http://t.co/qVKiV4q8mQ
- @xuano_4 Yes it is open to anyone.
- Make sure you enter Alpe d'Quiz today. One lucky winner will receive a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq #oneoftheseplease
- Congratulations to the weekend's Alpe d'Quiz winners Joanne Rushton, @tubbytrotter, @jeanztweet. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Make sure you enter Alpe d'Quiz today. One lucky winner will receive a pair of the finest Rapha Grand Tour Shoes. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- RT @rapharacing: A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http:…
- Somewhat late to the party, but be sure to check out the film to the recent Gentlemen's Race in… http://t.co/RMZUDuxWRc