Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
Rapha Cycle Club Osaka
Rapha Cycle Club Osaka is now open.
Last Saturday, 7th April, saw the opening party for Rapha Cycle Club Osaka, with approximately 60 guests. The following Sunday night, a group of about 50 arrived for the live screening of Paris-Roubaix to watch Tom Boonen blast to victory.
Being the second largest and arguably the most attractive city in Japan, Osaka is coloured with personalities, great food, and a love of celebration. Following the success of the Rapha Cycle Club Tokyo last year, Rapha Cycle Club Osaka will again will be hosting a series of events, exhibitions and, in partnership with the J-Sports channel, plenty of live road racing.
Osaka is the gastronomic capital of the island, with choice coffee selections from Toyama's St. Berries, pastries from Ashiya's Pan Time, and Rapha-labeled wine from Katsunuma's Haramo Wine. Food delivery will also be arranged by neighbouring friends at the Spanish restaurant, Taberna Esquina.
More photos from the party can be seen here »
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX