Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Rapha Cycle Club Osaka
Rapha Cycle Club Osaka is now open.
Last Saturday, 7th April, saw the opening party for Rapha Cycle Club Osaka, with approximately 60 guests. The following Sunday night, a group of about 50 arrived for the live screening of Paris-Roubaix to watch Tom Boonen blast to victory.
Being the second largest and arguably the most attractive city in Japan, Osaka is coloured with personalities, great food, and a love of celebration. Following the success of the Rapha Cycle Club Tokyo last year, Rapha Cycle Club Osaka will again will be hosting a series of events, exhibitions and, in partnership with the J-Sports channel, plenty of live road racing.
Osaka is the gastronomic capital of the island, with choice coffee selections from Toyama's St. Berries, pastries from Ashiya's Pan Time, and Rapha-labeled wine from Katsunuma's Haramo Wine. Food delivery will also be arranged by neighbouring friends at the Spanish restaurant, Taberna Esquina.
More photos from the party can be seen here »
- A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq