We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Cycle Club Osaka
Rapha Cycle Club Osaka is now open.
Last Saturday, 7th April, saw the opening party for Rapha Cycle Club Osaka, with approximately 60 guests. The following Sunday night, a group of about 50 arrived for the live screening of Paris-Roubaix to watch Tom Boonen blast to victory.
Being the second largest and arguably the most attractive city in Japan, Osaka is coloured with personalities, great food, and a love of celebration. Following the success of the Rapha Cycle Club Tokyo last year, Rapha Cycle Club Osaka will again will be hosting a series of events, exhibitions and, in partnership with the J-Sports channel, plenty of live road racing.
Osaka is the gastronomic capital of the island, with choice coffee selections from Toyama's St. Berries, pastries from Ashiya's Pan Time, and Rapha-labeled wine from Katsunuma's Haramo Wine. Food delivery will also be arranged by neighbouring friends at the Spanish restaurant, Taberna Esquina.
More photos from the party can be seen here »
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP
- RT @racefietsblog: Leuk, de Alpe d' Quiz van @RaphaRacing is begonnen! 3 weken elke dag een andere prijs http://t.co/QiWhfY8hXy @rapha_euro…
- The @rapharacing #festive500 is back. Once again we challenge riders worldwide to clock 500km between 24-31 Dec. → http://t.co/HmgDlUJTiI
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: NYC: Analog to digital conversion. #oneoftheseplease #Festive500 http://t.co/f2rQd3Lv6g
- RT @roadcc: Rapha Alpe d’Quiz starts today with prizes to be won @rapharacing #cycling | road.cc http://t.co/tTdEEWjf8k
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: LDN: great to have @DanMartin86 as guest barista in the club this afternoon. http://t.co/IeCC0HKuKr
- Part Two from @RigoZimmerman's series, ‘The Winter’ is now available to read → http://t.co/GIl5Kj9Sfy • Part One → http://t.co/8IclbHCHcc
- As teased at the weekend, Rapha is pleased to welcome the return of Alpe d’Quiz, three weeks of… http://t.co/od3pWXomm9