We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Cross Jersey
The Rapha Cross Jersey has been designed for the demands of cyclocross. It uses a lightweight merino-rich fabric and has a slim structured fit. It insulates and breathes to keep you comfortable even when charging through mud and dirt.
- Pro Team Cross Jersey
- Long Sleeve Jersey
- Long Sleeve Brevet Jersey
- Winter Jersey
- Classic Jersey
- Long Sleeve Country jersey
- Super Lightweight Jersey
- Lightweight Jersey
- Long Sleeve Pro Team Jersey
- Pro Team Jersey
- Women's Long Sleeve Souplesse Jersey
- Women's Long Sleeve Jersey
- Women's Lightweight Jersey
- Women's Classic Jersey
- Souplesse Jersey
- Team Sky Long Sleeve Replica Jersey
- Team Sky Long Sleeve Supporter Jersey
- Team Sky Victory Jersey
- Team Sky Pro Jersey
- Team Sky Supporter Jersey
- Team Sky Long Sleeve Pro Jersey
- Team Sky Replica Jersey
- Team Sky Wiggo Replica Jersey
- Team Sky Women's Replica Jersey
- Team Sky Kids Replica Jersey
- Team Sky Kids Wiggo Replica Jersey
- Team Sky Wiggo Supporter Jersey
- Team Sky Kids Supporter Jersey
- Team Sky Kids Wiggo Supporter Jersey
- Bordeaux–Paris Jersey
- Rapha Condor JLT Team Issue Jersey
Shop by Category
Shop by Collection
Technical jersey with cross-specific features
The Rapha Cross Jersey has been constructed for the specific demands of cyclocross. It has a slim, race cut, with side panels for an enhanced fit and improved pocket stability. The lightweight fabric (the same as that used in the Rapha Lightweight Jersey) has an eyelet construction which means it is extremely breathable and also offers very high levels of moisture transfer. The jersey is versatile enough for everyday cycling as well as racing.
Updated features include new double-stitched details on the right-shoulder pad and a new candystripe armband. The new candystripe also appears inside the collar and on the zipguard. The Rapha Cross Jersey comes with a drawstring bag for stowing post-race kit. Large enough to accommodate both the Cross Jersey and Rapha Cross Bib Shorts, it is made from a waterand stainresistant fabric and has a reflective Rapha logo.
- Low-profile shoulder pad for extra comfort when carrying the bike
- High-wicking fabric
- Itch free, anti-bacterial and odour resistant
- Three cargo pockets
- Zipped valuables pocket
- Candystripe details
See the Cross collection »
I’ve been testing this jersey (and the shorts that are designed to go with it) for about a year now. Anytime I get the ‘cross bike out, which is a lot as autumn replaces the summer, and I include more off-road riding in my weekly riding time, this jersey is the first I reach for.
David Arthur on RCUK
- Sportwool blend (78% polyester and 22% merino)
- Low-profile, right-shoulder pad prevents bike top tube rubbing.
- Great four-way stretch.
- Exclusive drawstring bag for stowing post-race kit.
- Eyelet construction ensures excellent moisture transfer to keep you dry and warm.
- Itch free, anti-bacterial and odour resistant.
- Machine wash cool: 30°
- Wash dark colours separately
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron: 1 dot
Style Size Stock Dark Navy X-Small Good Small Good Medium Good Large Good X-Large Good XX-Large Good
XS S M L XL XXL Neck < 31 31-36 36-41 41-46 46-51 51+ Chest < 85 86-92 93-99 100-106 107-113 114+ Back length 51-56 57-62 63-68 69-74 75-80 81+ Arm length < 60 60-62 63-64 65-66 67-68 69+
XS S M L XL XXL Neck < 12 12-14 14-16 16-18 18-20 20+ Chest < 33.5 34-36 36.5-39 39.5-41.5 42-44.5 45+ Back length 20-22 22-24 24-27 27-29 29-31 31+ Arm length < 23.6 23.6-24.4 24.4-25.2 25.2-26 26-26.6 26.6+
NECK: measure the circumference around the base of the neck.
CHEST: measure underneath the armpits with the tape measure straight around.
BACK LENGTH: measure from the bottom of where your collar sits/base of the neck to the bottom of your spine.
ARM LENGTH: measure from where the seam would start at shoulder to bottom of the wrist.