We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Continental exhibition and ride
Join Rapha and the riders of the Rapha Continental, along with their collection of handmade steel bicycles, for a special one-night exhibition in conjunction with Portland, Oregon's renowned First Thursday Art Walk.
The Rapha Continental is an inspiring online journal of ride films and photography, route maps and cue sheets. The project began in the United States in 2007 as an antidote to the clinical aspects of contemporary road racing. It was conceived as a more creative expression of road riding, with the belief that you don't need to pin a race number on to experience the pleasure that comes from tough rides. From the start, the Rapha Continental has been about exploring the road less travelled, discovering those things you only find out on the open road with your fellow riders.
Six years later, and with rides now being documented in the UK, Japan, Australia, Europe and southeast Asia, the Continental is a global affair - but its roots remain firmly in North America.
For 2013, we're convening the full crew in Portland, Oregon to reminisce and to chart the course for the years to come. It's our Continental Congress, so to speak, and we'll be sharing stories from the road through the photos, films and journals, as told by the riders.
Thursday June 6th
Nossa Familia Coffee
1319 NW Johnson Street
Portland, OR 97209
On Friday June 7th, Rapha North America will host a group ride at 12:30PM departing (and finishing) from our office*. The ride will be approximately 35 miles and will include Rock Creek Road and Old Germantown Road. All levels welcome, the ride will take place rain or shine.
Friday June 7th
1915 NW Kearney Street
Portland, OR 97209
*Please make note of our current address at 1915 NW Kearney Street Portland, OR 97209 as Google Maps may still direct a search to our previous office. Contact us for further information at email@example.com or 503-206-3087
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…