We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Continental exhibition and ride
Join Rapha and the riders of the Rapha Continental, along with their collection of handmade steel bicycles, for a special one-night exhibition in conjunction with Portland, Oregon's renowned First Thursday Art Walk.
The Rapha Continental is an inspiring online journal of ride films and photography, route maps and cue sheets. The project began in the United States in 2007 as an antidote to the clinical aspects of contemporary road racing. It was conceived as a more creative expression of road riding, with the belief that you don't need to pin a race number on to experience the pleasure that comes from tough rides. From the start, the Rapha Continental has been about exploring the road less travelled, discovering those things you only find out on the open road with your fellow riders.
Six years later, and with rides now being documented in the UK, Japan, Australia, Europe and southeast Asia, the Continental is a global affair - but its roots remain firmly in North America.
For 2013, we're convening the full crew in Portland, Oregon to reminisce and to chart the course for the years to come. It's our Continental Congress, so to speak, and we'll be sharing stories from the road through the photos, films and journals, as told by the riders.
Thursday June 6th
Nossa Familia Coffee
1319 NW Johnson Street
Portland, OR 97209
On Friday June 7th, Rapha North America will host a group ride at 12:30PM departing (and finishing) from our office*. The ride will be approximately 35 miles and will include Rock Creek Road and Old Germantown Road. All levels welcome, the ride will take place rain or shine.
Friday June 7th
1915 NW Kearney Street
Portland, OR 97209
*Please make note of our current address at 1915 NW Kearney Street Portland, OR 97209 as Google Maps may still direct a search to our previous office. Contact us for further information at email@example.com or 503-206-3087
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP
- RT @racefietsblog: Leuk, de Alpe d' Quiz van @RaphaRacing is begonnen! 3 weken elke dag een andere prijs http://t.co/QiWhfY8hXy @rapha_euro…
- The @rapharacing #festive500 is back. Once again we challenge riders worldwide to clock 500km between 24-31 Dec. → http://t.co/HmgDlUJTiI
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: NYC: Analog to digital conversion. #oneoftheseplease #Festive500 http://t.co/f2rQd3Lv6g
- RT @roadcc: Rapha Alpe d’Quiz starts today with prizes to be won @rapharacing #cycling | road.cc http://t.co/tTdEEWjf8k
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: LDN: great to have @DanMartin86 as guest barista in the club this afternoon. http://t.co/IeCC0HKuKr
- Part Two from @RigoZimmerman's series, ‘The Winter’ is now available to read → http://t.co/GIl5Kj9Sfy • Part One → http://t.co/8IclbHCHcc
- As teased at the weekend, Rapha is pleased to welcome the return of Alpe d’Quiz, three weeks of… http://t.co/od3pWXomm9
- The 2013 edition of Alpe d’Quiz is now underway. For a chance to win a Rapha Backpack + Rain Cover, enter here → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq