Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Rapha Continental at NYC Cycle Club
words Mike Spriggs
With a gallery located in the back of the Club, we couldn't resist tapping a two of our favorite photographers, Dan Sharp and Chris Milliman, along with artist/Continental rider, Peter Rubijono, to share some of the works they've created during the past 4 years of documenting the Rapha Continental. Milliman and Sharp's stunning pictures all come from recent Continental rides, while Rubijono's sketches document the faces of the Continental riders.
We've also brought the bikes of the Continental to the gallery which include Bilenky, Independent Fabrication, Seven Cycles, Richard Sachs, Circle A Cycles, and Igleheart. A case full of objects, notes, and ephemera are on display along with beautiful films from the summer of 2009 and the Tour of California.
To help us celebrate on opening night, Carey S-H, Director (and rider) of the Continental, was in from Portland. Also, Continental riders Kansas Waugh, Rich Bravo, Pete Rubijono, Hott Sam, and Dan Langlois, were on hand to make sure there was no beer left at the end of the event. But, most importantly, we were honored to host the builders of the Continental; Chris Igleheart, Tyler Evans (IF), Simon Firth (Bilenky) and Rob Vandermark (Seven) mingled with guests and fielded questions (and compliments) throughout the evening, It was a special honor to have their presence at the opening it was a great way to thank them for their continued support.
Needless to say, the Rapha Continental is something that we're quite proud of. The exhibit will be up for the remainder of August, and because of the show's success, we've also decided to make available for sale the photo prints in the exhibit. Each image is limited to a series of 12, for $40 per print. Please come and take a look at what we've been up to for the past few years.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.