We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Condor Squad 2010
Rapha Condor announce the names for their new 2010 squad.
Britain’s No. 1 ranked team retain the services of National Road Race Champion Kristian House, Elite Circuit Race Series winner Dean Downing, Olympic bronze medalist Chris Newton, Darren Lapthorne, Tom Southam, African Champion Dan Craven, Ben Greenwood and Matt Cronshaw.
New arrivals for 2010 are Britain’s Graham Briggs (who rode for the team in the 2008 season) and recently turned pro Jonathan Tiernan Locke, who will look to flourish within this strong team. Also joining the squad are two Australians, Zak Dempster and Dean Windsor.
The strength of this new look roster will ensure Rapha Condor are competitive on all fronts – Internationally and at Premier Calendar races. With strong crit racer Graham Briggs back in the mix and the acquisition of Dean Windsor, who is one of the top Australian crit riders, the team will be unstoppable at criterium races this coming year.
Last season was a huge success with the team competing on five different continents. Amongst the many victories Kristian House won the National Road Race Champion's jersey, Dean Downing bagged the overall title of the Elite Circuit Race Series and Simon Richardson was victorious at the Ras in Ireland, with the whole team performing outstandingly there. Next year promises to continue this success with more top wins and stylish racing from the Rapha Condor team.
- Graham Briggs
- Dan Craven
- Matt Cronshaw
- Zak Dempster
- Dean Downing
- Ben Greenwood
- Kristian House
- Darren Lapthorne
- Chris Newton
- Tom Southam
- Jonathan Tiernan Locke
- Dean Windsor
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.