Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
Rapha Condor Squad 2010
Rapha Condor announce the names for their new 2010 squad.
Britain’s No. 1 ranked team retain the services of National Road Race Champion Kristian House, Elite Circuit Race Series winner Dean Downing, Olympic bronze medalist Chris Newton, Darren Lapthorne, Tom Southam, African Champion Dan Craven, Ben Greenwood and Matt Cronshaw.
New arrivals for 2010 are Britain’s Graham Briggs (who rode for the team in the 2008 season) and recently turned pro Jonathan Tiernan Locke, who will look to flourish within this strong team. Also joining the squad are two Australians, Zak Dempster and Dean Windsor.
The strength of this new look roster will ensure Rapha Condor are competitive on all fronts – Internationally and at Premier Calendar races. With strong crit racer Graham Briggs back in the mix and the acquisition of Dean Windsor, who is one of the top Australian crit riders, the team will be unstoppable at criterium races this coming year.
Last season was a huge success with the team competing on five different continents. Amongst the many victories Kristian House won the National Road Race Champion's jersey, Dean Downing bagged the overall title of the Elite Circuit Race Series and Simon Richardson was victorious at the Ras in Ireland, with the whole team performing outstandingly there. Next year promises to continue this success with more top wins and stylish racing from the Rapha Condor team.
- Graham Briggs
- Dan Craven
- Matt Cronshaw
- Zak Dempster
- Dean Downing
- Ben Greenwood
- Kristian House
- Darren Lapthorne
- Chris Newton
- Tom Southam
- Jonathan Tiernan Locke
- Dean Windsor
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC