We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Condor Squad 2010
Rapha Condor announce the names for their new 2010 squad.
Britain’s No. 1 ranked team retain the services of National Road Race Champion Kristian House, Elite Circuit Race Series winner Dean Downing, Olympic bronze medalist Chris Newton, Darren Lapthorne, Tom Southam, African Champion Dan Craven, Ben Greenwood and Matt Cronshaw.
New arrivals for 2010 are Britain’s Graham Briggs (who rode for the team in the 2008 season) and recently turned pro Jonathan Tiernan Locke, who will look to flourish within this strong team. Also joining the squad are two Australians, Zak Dempster and Dean Windsor.
The strength of this new look roster will ensure Rapha Condor are competitive on all fronts – Internationally and at Premier Calendar races. With strong crit racer Graham Briggs back in the mix and the acquisition of Dean Windsor, who is one of the top Australian crit riders, the team will be unstoppable at criterium races this coming year.
Last season was a huge success with the team competing on five different continents. Amongst the many victories Kristian House won the National Road Race Champion's jersey, Dean Downing bagged the overall title of the Elite Circuit Race Series and Simon Richardson was victorious at the Ras in Ireland, with the whole team performing outstandingly there. Next year promises to continue this success with more top wins and stylish racing from the Rapha Condor team.
- Graham Briggs
- Dan Craven
- Matt Cronshaw
- Zak Dempster
- Dean Downing
- Ben Greenwood
- Kristian House
- Darren Lapthorne
- Chris Newton
- Tom Southam
- Jonathan Tiernan Locke
- Dean Windsor
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb