We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Condor Sharp: Tour of Japan
Photography © Shuhei Takenouchi
The boys in black are currently racing at the 14th edition of the Tour of Japan. Hot off the heels of an extended visit to the USA and some well-earned domestic successes at the Lincoln GP and Shay Elliott Memorial, Rapha Condor Sharp now attempt to make their mark in 日本 (Japan).
The Land of the Rising Sun is not the first place one would associate with pro continental racing, yet this is a major date in the calendar to many eastern-based squads and for a British team to be invited is a prestigious event. The racing style over there might be a touch chaotic but the course will be challenging and Japan, as we've seen from the Yonretto, has some beautiful scenery.
The first two stages have already taken place with Darren Lapthorne currently lying third in the GC. For more detailed race reports and to keep up to date with Rapha Condor Sharp news and stories visit: raphacondor.cc
Visit the Tour of Japan site.
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.