We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Condor Sharp: Tour of Japan
Photography © Shuhei Takenouchi
The boys in black are currently racing at the 14th edition of the Tour of Japan. Hot off the heels of an extended visit to the USA and some well-earned domestic successes at the Lincoln GP and Shay Elliott Memorial, Rapha Condor Sharp now attempt to make their mark in 日本 (Japan).
The Land of the Rising Sun is not the first place one would associate with pro continental racing, yet this is a major date in the calendar to many eastern-based squads and for a British team to be invited is a prestigious event. The racing style over there might be a touch chaotic but the course will be challenging and Japan, as we've seen from the Yonretto, has some beautiful scenery.
The first two stages have already taken place with Darren Lapthorne currently lying third in the GC. For more detailed race reports and to keep up to date with Rapha Condor Sharp news and stories visit: raphacondor.cc
Visit the Tour of Japan site.
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX