We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Condor Sharp to Ride Quabbin Race
The Rapha Condor Sharp team is at it again, with no hope for getting out of the United States anytime soon they have shifted their focus from "When do we leave?" to "What do we do now that we are stuck here?" The best answer to that question came up in the form of the Quabbin Road Race in Ware, MA. This 120 Mile race around the man-made reservoir there is one of the toughest in the area. However, there is only one small problem.
The current field size of the Quabbin Race is too small. To ensure that they run the entire 120 miles the field limit of 60 must be met. And this is where you, fellow cyclists, come in. Help Rapha Condor Sharp make the most of their trip to the States by coming to race with them this weekend. Maybe this is your chance to show these handsome gentlemen just how we race in the states? At the finish line on Sunday's Battenkill Race there were a few sentiments that suggested the race was much harder than even they expected. Hopefully, Quabbin will live up to this as well.
When researching the Battenkill race, current Cyclocross National Champion and UnitedHealthCare Pro Cycling Team Captain, Tim Johnson, said that this very race was one of his favorites in the New England area. He knows how tough it is. Well, that is good enough for us, and the full race, at 120 miles, should be more than enough to keep the guys fit for their return to the UK, whenever that may be…
This is all banking on the fact that they cannot get home in the next day or so. So, come out and help them get some high quality racing in. Rapha Condor Sharp needs your help.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC