We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Condor Sharp Team Launch
The Rapha Condor Sharp team launched their 2010 season last night in central London. Now in their 4th year of racing, the boys in black are arguably the strongest British road team outside of the ProTour.
2009 was a fantastic season for the team, capped by the victory of Kristian House in the National Road Race Championships last June. For 2010 the team will be looking to continue its rise up the continental ranks with a squad that mixes some well known faces with new additions to the roster.
Team manager, John Herety, described how the 2010 Rapha Condor Sharp team came together:
For 2010 the certainty that the Tour Series will continue and the growth of the National Circuit Series means we’ve been able to invest in riders who can focus on that side of the sport, whilst at the same time ensuring we’re well equipped for the bigger road and stage races. The squad splits into three really, guys for the crits, guys for the road and those who can do both. I think we’ll perform well on all fronts this year.
The Rapha Condor Sharp team gets its season underway with a three week training camp in Malaga followed by one of the world’s biggest criteriums in Singapore, the Tour of Taiwan, and then on to the tough Tour of Normandy. The first UK racing engagements for the team will come with the Roy Thame Cup and the Jock Wadley Memorial.
Photo © Zed Jameson
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP
- RT @racefietsblog: Leuk, de Alpe d' Quiz van @RaphaRacing is begonnen! 3 weken elke dag een andere prijs http://t.co/QiWhfY8hXy @rapha_euro…
- The @rapharacing #festive500 is back. Once again we challenge riders worldwide to clock 500km between 24-31 Dec. → http://t.co/HmgDlUJTiI
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: NYC: Analog to digital conversion. #oneoftheseplease #Festive500 http://t.co/f2rQd3Lv6g
- RT @roadcc: Rapha Alpe d’Quiz starts today with prizes to be won @rapharacing #cycling | road.cc http://t.co/tTdEEWjf8k
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: LDN: great to have @DanMartin86 as guest barista in the club this afternoon. http://t.co/IeCC0HKuKr
- Part Two from @RigoZimmerman's series, ‘The Winter’ is now available to read → http://t.co/GIl5Kj9Sfy • Part One → http://t.co/8IclbHCHcc
- As teased at the weekend, Rapha is pleased to welcome the return of Alpe d’Quiz, three weeks of… http://t.co/od3pWXomm9