We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Condor Sharp Rides Battenkill
photos by Dan Sharp
We met the Rapha Condor Sharp team on American soil this afternoon at the Ace Hotel in New York City. Amidst a flurry of bags, foam bits, tight black t-shirts and odd looks from the hotel lobby passersby, the team assembled their race machines. With Battenkill right around the corner it was a quick assembly, dinner and then an early night for the guys.
The speed and precision with which all of the racers put their own bicycles together was amazing. Aided by their expert mechanic, of course, and in the dimly glowing light of the newly minted Opening Ceremony Pop-Up shop nonetheless.
Tomorrow morning we will help them shake out their travel legs with a Central Park Ride and will be joined by our own Rapha Racing NYC team.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…