We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Condor Sharp Rides Battenkill
photos by Dan Sharp
We met the Rapha Condor Sharp team on American soil this afternoon at the Ace Hotel in New York City. Amidst a flurry of bags, foam bits, tight black t-shirts and odd looks from the hotel lobby passersby, the team assembled their race machines. With Battenkill right around the corner it was a quick assembly, dinner and then an early night for the guys.
The speed and precision with which all of the racers put their own bicycles together was amazing. Aided by their expert mechanic, of course, and in the dimly glowing light of the newly minted Opening Ceremony Pop-Up shop nonetheless.
Tomorrow morning we will help them shake out their travel legs with a Central Park Ride and will be joined by our own Rapha Racing NYC team.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.