We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Condor Sharp Rides Battenkill
photos by Dan Sharp
We met the Rapha Condor Sharp team on American soil this afternoon at the Ace Hotel in New York City. Amidst a flurry of bags, foam bits, tight black t-shirts and odd looks from the hotel lobby passersby, the team assembled their race machines. With Battenkill right around the corner it was a quick assembly, dinner and then an early night for the guys.
The speed and precision with which all of the racers put their own bicycles together was amazing. Aided by their expert mechanic, of course, and in the dimly glowing light of the newly minted Opening Ceremony Pop-Up shop nonetheless.
Tomorrow morning we will help them shake out their travel legs with a Central Park Ride and will be joined by our own Rapha Racing NYC team.
- RT @roadcc: Rapha Alpe d’Quiz starts today with prizes to be won @rapharacing #cycling | road.cc http://t.co/tTdEEWjf8k
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: LDN: great to have @DanMartin86 as guest barista in the club this afternoon. http://t.co/IeCC0HKuKr
- Part Two from @RigoZimmerman's series, ‘The Winter’ is now available to read → http://t.co/GIl5Kj9Sfy • Part One → http://t.co/8IclbHCHcc
- As teased at the weekend, Rapha is pleased to welcome the return of Alpe d’Quiz, three weeks of… http://t.co/od3pWXomm9
- The 2013 edition of Alpe d’Quiz is now underway. For a chance to win a Rapha Backpack + Rain Cover, enter here → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Inspired by the 21 bends of Alpe d'Huez, we bring back Alpe d’Quiz with a Rapha prize to be won each day. Enter now → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @joneaves No problem Jon, we do our best. Thanks for the feedback.
- Our very own "Super-knecht" @grutte_bear leaves us today to return to his homeland of Holland. So, we… http://t.co/sSULSkWcRw
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: NYC: The new @rapharacing Cross Transfer Jacket has great details. Which is why we’ll take #oneoftheseplease http://t.…
- While we are on the Rapha x Raeburn collection. Read this fantastic interview with Chris and Graeme by @JohnProlly http://t.co/TDg48zHfVS