Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
Rapha Condor Sharp Rides Battenkill
photos by Dan Sharp
We met the Rapha Condor Sharp team on American soil this afternoon at the Ace Hotel in New York City. Amidst a flurry of bags, foam bits, tight black t-shirts and odd looks from the hotel lobby passersby, the team assembled their race machines. With Battenkill right around the corner it was a quick assembly, dinner and then an early night for the guys.
The speed and precision with which all of the racers put their own bicycles together was amazing. Aided by their expert mechanic, of course, and in the dimly glowing light of the newly minted Opening Ceremony Pop-Up shop nonetheless.
Tomorrow morning we will help them shake out their travel legs with a Central Park Ride and will be joined by our own Rapha Racing NYC team.
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!