[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Condor Sharp Rides Battenkill
photos by Dan Sharp
This morning was an early one for the Rapha Condor Sharp guys, but also for everyone else that came out to ride Central Park with them. This is not an entirely unusual occurrence for the peoples of New York City though, as the Park has a wonderful loop through it, but opens to car traffic at 7am. The sheer number of cyclists that came out to welcome these guys to their trip to the states was awesome to say the least. But what was also awesome was to watch the eyes of some of the racers as they made their way from the hotel to Columbus Circle. For a few of these guys it is their first time to NYC and for a couple a first trip to the states.
After the ride it was a coffee and tea party at Signature Cycles where the RCS guys had a chance to look through some of the nicest bicycles in the city. Paul and Grant did a great job of playing host and their fully stocked shop was a great backdrop as the sun fully rose over the city.
After a pastry and drinks the Rapha Racing NYC crew decided to lead the guys out a little further and escorted them to Battery Park for a sunny view of The City and the watchful eye of the The Statue of Liberty. What a great tour of the town, and all that before 9am.
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…