Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
Rapha Condor Sharp Rides Battenkill
photos by Dan Sharp
This morning was an early one for the Rapha Condor Sharp guys, but also for everyone else that came out to ride Central Park with them. This is not an entirely unusual occurrence for the peoples of New York City though, as the Park has a wonderful loop through it, but opens to car traffic at 7am. The sheer number of cyclists that came out to welcome these guys to their trip to the states was awesome to say the least. But what was also awesome was to watch the eyes of some of the racers as they made their way from the hotel to Columbus Circle. For a few of these guys it is their first time to NYC and for a couple a first trip to the states.
After the ride it was a coffee and tea party at Signature Cycles where the RCS guys had a chance to look through some of the nicest bicycles in the city. Paul and Grant did a great job of playing host and their fully stocked shop was a great backdrop as the sun fully rose over the city.
After a pastry and drinks the Rapha Racing NYC crew decided to lead the guys out a little further and escorted them to Battery Park for a sunny view of The City and the watchful eye of the The Statue of Liberty. What a great tour of the town, and all that before 9am.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC