We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Condor Sharp 2010
It has been announced that Rapha Condor are to become Rapha Condor Sharp. The electronics giant, who founded a relationship with Rapha Condor at the end of 2009, in conjunction with Sharp4Prostate, will become co-sponsors of the team with London based Condor Cycles and Rapha. "We are thrilled to be supporting British professional cycling," said Sharp UK managing director Paul Molyneux. "On behalf of Sharp, I'd like to wish the team the best of luck for 2010 and beyond - we'll be right behind you!"
The new Rapha Condor Sharp team kit and team bike will be revealed at the official team launch at the end of January, 2010.
Read more about the announcement on the Rapha Condor site
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…
- RT @anpostras: GC after Stage 4: Bialoblocki,, McConvey, Guldhammer, Handley, Pelletier-Roy, Hunal, Simon Yates, Fodor, Roger Aiken, Archbo…
- Spare a thought for @Porterelliott who punctured out of the yellow jersey group, when will he get some luck!
- Took the @anpostras on today. Didn't quite pull it off. @RichHandley90 4th on GC and @mike_cuming in the KoM jersey.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries