We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Condor Sharp 2010
It has been announced that Rapha Condor are to become Rapha Condor Sharp. The electronics giant, who founded a relationship with Rapha Condor at the end of 2009, in conjunction with Sharp4Prostate, will become co-sponsors of the team with London based Condor Cycles and Rapha. "We are thrilled to be supporting British professional cycling," said Sharp UK managing director Paul Molyneux. "On behalf of Sharp, I'd like to wish the team the best of luck for 2010 and beyond - we'll be right behind you!"
The new Rapha Condor Sharp team kit and team bike will be revealed at the official team launch at the end of January, 2010.
Read more about the announcement on the Rapha Condor site
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb