We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Condor Sharp 2010
It has been announced that Rapha Condor are to become Rapha Condor Sharp. The electronics giant, who founded a relationship with Rapha Condor at the end of 2009, in conjunction with Sharp4Prostate, will become co-sponsors of the team with London based Condor Cycles and Rapha. "We are thrilled to be supporting British professional cycling," said Sharp UK managing director Paul Molyneux. "On behalf of Sharp, I'd like to wish the team the best of luck for 2010 and beyond - we'll be right behind you!"
The new Rapha Condor Sharp team kit and team bike will be revealed at the official team launch at the end of January, 2010.
Read more about the announcement on the Rapha Condor site
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.