We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Condor Race Down Under
Rapha Condor have flown south for the final race of the season. Taking place in western Victoria, the Jayco Herald Sun Tour is Australia's oldest road race. The team are racing against some top riders including Bradley Wiggins and his Garmin Slipstream crew. Darren Lapthorne, former Australian road champion, came ninth in the opening criterium in Ballarat and the first stage proper saw Dean Downing finish in sixth place with Simon Richardson and Darren coming in 18th and 19th respectively. To read an intriguing account of travelling and working with the team at the Sun Tour click over to Cycling Tips for words, pictures and video.
Today (Tuesday in Australia) the team face another tough stage from Colac to Warrnambool with two Cat. 3 climbs and a couple of mean sprints.
To follow Rapha Condor sign up to their Twitter page or visit the team site.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.