We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Condor Race Down Under
Rapha Condor have flown south for the final race of the season. Taking place in western Victoria, the Jayco Herald Sun Tour is Australia's oldest road race. The team are racing against some top riders including Bradley Wiggins and his Garmin Slipstream crew. Darren Lapthorne, former Australian road champion, came ninth in the opening criterium in Ballarat and the first stage proper saw Dean Downing finish in sixth place with Simon Richardson and Darren coming in 18th and 19th respectively. To read an intriguing account of travelling and working with the team at the Sun Tour click over to Cycling Tips for words, pictures and video.
Today (Tuesday in Australia) the team face another tough stage from Colac to Warrnambool with two Cat. 3 climbs and a couple of mean sprints.
To follow Rapha Condor sign up to their Twitter page or visit the team site.
- RT @rapharacing: A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http:…
- Somewhat late to the party, but be sure to check out the film to the recent Gentlemen's Race in… http://t.co/RMZUDuxWRc
- A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX