We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Condor JLT Team Weekend
On Sunday 1st September join the Rapha-Condor-JLT Team ahead of the Tour of Britain for a ride in the Peak District and to find out about their plan for the race, the season so far and a chance to meet some of the sponsors.
The day will begin with croissants and coffee, followed by a supported two-hour ride around Buxton on the team’s usual training route. After a buffet lunch there will be an informal Q&A with the team and the chance to test team bikes and kit. During the ride, the lead group will be riding at about 17-18mph, while an additional second group will take things more easily for those who prefer a more sedate pace.
Numbers on the ride are limited. The day costs £10 to attend and tickets must be bought in advance:
- 09:00 arrival
- 09:30 ride departs
- 12:30 buffet lunch
- 13.30 rider meet and greet and Q&A plus the chance to meet other
sponsors, test bikes and clothing and team cars.
Bike and kit testing FAQ’s
What do I need to bring to try a bike?
Due to the variety of pedal types, please bring your own. Condor Cycles will provide the tools to fit them.
Is the test free? And do you need a deposit?
Yes the test is free of charge, you do however have to leave a valid credit card with Condor Cycles while you are testing the bike. In the event of loss or damage to the bike, Condor Cycles will seek to recoup the loss.
Will there be a mix of sizes for the team kit to test?
We will have a range of sizes available depending on stock availability. You will also need to leave a valid credit card with us whilst you are riding.
Please note: Test bikes and kit are only available after the main ride. Please bring your own bike if you riding at 09:30.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.