Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
Rapha Condor JLT Team Weekend
On Sunday 1st September join the Rapha-Condor-JLT Team ahead of the Tour of Britain for a ride in the Peak District and to find out about their plan for the race, the season so far and a chance to meet some of the sponsors.
The day will begin with croissants and coffee, followed by a supported two-hour ride around Buxton on the team’s usual training route. After a buffet lunch there will be an informal Q&A with the team and the chance to test team bikes and kit. During the ride, the lead group will be riding at about 17-18mph, while an additional second group will take things more easily for those who prefer a more sedate pace.
Numbers on the ride are limited. The day costs £10 to attend and tickets must be bought in advance:
- 09:00 arrival
- 09:30 ride departs
- 12:30 buffet lunch
- 13.30 rider meet and greet and Q&A plus the chance to meet other
sponsors, test bikes and clothing and team cars.
Bike and kit testing FAQ’s
What do I need to bring to try a bike?
Due to the variety of pedal types, please bring your own. Condor Cycles will provide the tools to fit them.
Is the test free? And do you need a deposit?
Yes the test is free of charge, you do however have to leave a valid credit card with Condor Cycles while you are testing the bike. In the event of loss or damage to the bike, Condor Cycles will seek to recoup the loss.
Will there be a mix of sizes for the team kit to test?
We will have a range of sizes available depending on stock availability. You will also need to leave a valid credit card with us whilst you are riding.
Please note: Test bikes and kit are only available after the main ride. Please bring your own bike if you riding at 09:30.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- RT @rapharacing: A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http:…
- Somewhat late to the party, but be sure to check out the film to the recent Gentlemen's Race in… http://t.co/RMZUDuxWRc
- A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX