We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Christmas Shopping
Rapha Late Night Shopping at Condor
On Tuesday 8th December Condor Cycles in London will be staying open late for Rapha Christmas shopping. As well as being able to enjoy wine and mince pies, Rapha customers will be able to take advantage of a 10% discount on all non-sale items in store. Also on offer will be exclusive Rapha Bundles and a free gift-wrapping service for all Rapha products.
6pm - 8pm
51-54 Grays Inn Rd
And don't forget, you can also visit Rapha HQ in London on Tuesday evenings* up until Christmas. The office will be open 6-8pm for you to drop by, say hello and buy some Rapha gifts.
6pm - 8pm
Rapha HQ will be open on Tuesday 1st, 15th and 22nd December
For enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Tour Series continues tonight in Aberystwyth. Last year Kristian House took his second win of the series there.
- UK: We are hosting a @letapedutour evening on 14th June in London to provide detailed advice on what to expect. → http://t.co/2gP5KRi8fX
- Churchill → http://t.co/5yhkiupJAH #raphasurvey #wayfaring #cycling
- No change overall at the Ras today, Rich Handley remains in 5th, and Mike Cuming stills leads KOM
- RT @anpostras: Provisional GC after Stage 5: Bialoblocki, McConvey, Guldhammer <all @st, Handley & Pelletier-Roy @24secs, Fodor @46secs, Hu…
- RT @anpostras: Mike Cuming (Rapha Condor JLT) Will wear Mountains Jersey again, after Stage 5 #Ras2013
- RT @NickLathamPhoto: @raphacondor Photos of Kristian House winning Durham stage in a blog post at http://t.co/wHX8d0mlQc #tourseries Pls R…
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…
- RT @anpostras: GC after Stage 4: Bialoblocki,, McConvey, Guldhammer, Handley, Pelletier-Roy, Hunal, Simon Yates, Fodor, Roger Aiken, Archbo…