We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Christmas Party 2009
"Coach of the Year 2008" is what it read on the back of the hired transportation to take 20 of us from Rapha London HQ to Newport Velodrome on Tuesday. The driver ferried us swiftly (but not necessarily safely) down the M4 whilst we enjoyed a few drinks and some Christmas quiz action: Team Bonkers won this by half a point.
Very soon the majority of us were riding red Pinarellos around the boards of the Welsh National Velodrome, supervised by ex Rapha Condor rider Matt Rowe. Everyone enjoyed the speed of the track and no crashes occurred, thus no tweezers or gauze required.
After that it was back on the coach and down to Bristol for the evening to dine and enjoy plenty of wine at Hotel du Vin (thanks to Rapha Condor sponsors Malmaison). This is where the report ends because no one, especially the coach driver, can remember what happened after dinner. A great party - Merry Christmas.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb