Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Rapha Christmas Party 2009
"Coach of the Year 2008" is what it read on the back of the hired transportation to take 20 of us from Rapha London HQ to Newport Velodrome on Tuesday. The driver ferried us swiftly (but not necessarily safely) down the M4 whilst we enjoyed a few drinks and some Christmas quiz action: Team Bonkers won this by half a point.
Very soon the majority of us were riding red Pinarellos around the boards of the Welsh National Velodrome, supervised by ex Rapha Condor rider Matt Rowe. Everyone enjoyed the speed of the track and no crashes occurred, thus no tweezers or gauze required.
After that it was back on the coach and down to Bristol for the evening to dine and enjoy plenty of wine at Hotel du Vin (thanks to Rapha Condor sponsors Malmaison). This is where the report ends because no one, especially the coach driver, can remember what happened after dinner. A great party - Merry Christmas.
- A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq