We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha Chamois Cream
A rich cycling chamois cream to prevent chafing and hydrate the skin. With a fragrance inspired by the flora around Mont Ventoux, ingredients include moisturising shea butter as well as rosemary extract to reduce fungal microbes.
Add to Wish List
Shop by Category
Shop by Collection
Rapha Chamois Cream
A good chamois cream eliminates the soreness that can come with long hours in the saddle. Rapha Chamois Cream has been blended to both reduce irritation and soothe the skin, and has undergone rigorous testing on countless adventures and in race conditions by Rapha ambassadors and team riders.
Rapha Chamois Cream combines olive, vegetable glycerine and shea butter to prevent chafing, while natural menthyl helps keep the skin cool and hydrated.
The cream also contains rosemary extract, which is naturally anti-bacterial to protect against the fungal microbes that cause irritation and odours.
Rapha skincare products are made from the aromatic plants and herbs that grow on the Giant of Provence, many of which have been used for their medicinal qualities for hundreds of years, and their scents will be familiar to any rider that has made the pilgrimage to the great mountain.
- Atlas Cedar
- Pine needle
- Juniper berry
Please note: The quantity supplied is 125ml as per the product specification although please be aware that this may not completely fill the packaging tin supplied.
- Atlas Cedar – a mild astringent reputedly good for relieving stress and tension.
- Lavender – a natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory used to help ease aches and pains.
- Pine needle – reputed to ease rheumatism and respiratory complaints.
- Rosemary – characteristic Mediterranean aroma and general tonic to stimulate the senses.
- Juniper Berry – a centuries-old boost the immune system.
- Lemon – refreshing citrus is naturally anti-bacterial.
- Cypress – aromatic conifer rumoured to have anti-rheumatic properties.
- Patchouli – anti-inflammatory often used to treat skin conditions.
- Cistus – produces a soothing, aromatic resin.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately with water.
Style Size Stock Standard Good
125ml of cream in cylindrical tin (boxed)