We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha CCC Recce: The Pyrenees
totally ****ed after stage 1. maybe too tired to start with maybe i peaked earlier in summer ???!!! will get better as days go on….i tell myself! sooooooooooo hot on pailheres. ultan rode well. kevin crashed (not too bad - skin left on road, hopefully OK tomorrow). must get some sleep.all riders very knackered tonight. garmin said 37C hottest temp of ride…. it felt like it, even if garmin is not that accurate sometimes.
now i need some sleep
[See the Rapha CCC Twitter feed].
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC