We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha CCC Recce: The Pyrenees
totally ****ed after stage 1. maybe too tired to start with maybe i peaked earlier in summer ???!!! will get better as days go on….i tell myself! sooooooooooo hot on pailheres. ultan rode well. kevin crashed (not too bad - skin left on road, hopefully OK tomorrow). must get some sleep.all riders very knackered tonight. garmin said 37C hottest temp of ride…. it felt like it, even if garmin is not that accurate sometimes.
now i need some sleep
[See the Rapha CCC Twitter feed].
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…