We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha CCC Recce: The Pyrenees
totally ****ed after stage 1. maybe too tired to start with maybe i peaked earlier in summer ???!!! will get better as days go on….i tell myself! sooooooooooo hot on pailheres. ultan rode well. kevin crashed (not too bad - skin left on road, hopefully OK tomorrow). must get some sleep.all riders very knackered tonight. garmin said 37C hottest temp of ride…. it felt like it, even if garmin is not that accurate sometimes.
now i need some sleep
[See the Rapha CCC Twitter feed].
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP