We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha at Berlin Velothon
From 7th June 9th June, the German capital celebrates a weekend of riding as part of the Berlin Velothon. And Rapha will be there, too. On Friday evening, we will be hosting a relaxed ride and all are welcome. We will recce parts of the race route, pedal along historical roads to Potsdam and enjoy a warm summer evening in good company. On Saturday and Sunday, Rapha will be present at the Expo area, where the Rapha H-Van will be serving fine coffee and where you can also see a selection of the latest Spring/Summer range.
Friday 7th June
17.00: Meet at the Rapha booth at the Velothon Expo area
17.30: Start of the ride (approximately 75km, refreshments en route)
21.00: Return to the Rapha booth
Saturday 8th June
10.00 -20.00 hrs: Rapha booth presence at Velothon expo area
Sunday 9th June
9.00 - 18.00 hrs: Rapha booth presence at Velothon Expo area
Location and meeting point:
Rapha booth at the Velothon Expo area
Straße des 17. Juni/Northern side
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.