We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha AW12 Preview
The Autumn Winter 2012 range from Rapha features some leading new outerwear pieces including garments using proprietary fabrics and greater visibility. There are rich new colourways, updated jerseys, shorts, base layers, an expanded number of accessories and a brand new collection for the coming season.
Rapha have again developed the best performance fabrics, using modern construction methods and the highest quality components for the finest range yet.
Get ready also this Friday for the newly updated Cross collection and news on the upcoming season for team Rapha-FOCUS.
To make sure you stay up to date with all the new AW12 releases, sign up to the Rapha newsletter »
- @clotho_nor Hi Christopher, please email email@example.com and we’ll see what we can do. Thanks.
- The Tour Series continues tonight in Aberystwyth. Last year Kristian House took his second win of the series there.
- UK: We are hosting a @letapedutour evening on 14th June in London to provide detailed advice on what to expect. → http://t.co/2gP5KRi8fX
- Churchill → http://t.co/5yhkiupJAH #raphasurvey #wayfaring #cycling
- No change overall at the Ras today, Rich Handley remains in 5th, and Mike Cuming stills leads KOM
- RT @anpostras: Provisional GC after Stage 5: Bialoblocki, McConvey, Guldhammer <all @st, Handley & Pelletier-Roy @24secs, Fodor @46secs, Hu…
- RT @anpostras: Mike Cuming (Rapha Condor JLT) Will wear Mountains Jersey again, after Stage 5 #Ras2013
- RT @NickLathamPhoto: @raphacondor Photos of Kristian House winning Durham stage in a blog post at http://t.co/wHX8d0mlQc #tourseries Pls R…
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…