[ locale string ]
Rapha AW12 Preview
The Autumn Winter 2012 range from Rapha features some leading new outerwear pieces including garments using proprietary fabrics and greater visibility. There are rich new colourways, updated jerseys, shorts, base layers, an expanded number of accessories and a brand new collection for the coming season.
Rapha have again developed the best performance fabrics, using modern construction methods and the highest quality components for the finest range yet.
Get ready also this Friday for the newly updated Cross collection and news on the upcoming season for team Rapha-FOCUS.
To make sure you stay up to date with all the new AW12 releases, sign up to the Rapha newsletter »
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3
- New Media, New Myths: @TrueBS writes for our blog about the building of legends at the @AmgenTourofCali → http://t.co/SEEBqxorZh #AToC
- Starting this Sunday, the Irish tour @anpostras is being raced by @raphacondor JLT and our very own Ultan Coyle. → http://t.co/gJmiGGr2zy
- Atoc photographers come in all shapes and sizes. Like this one @johnprolly. #atoc http://t.co/yWV0121rRB