Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
Rapha at the Races
I was more than thrilled to see Dan Sharp out racing his bike this past weekend. After a slight mishap during the Wednesday night training race at Alpenrose Dairy we were unsure if he would find a rig in time for Sundays action.
Turns out Dan had previously ordered a Tony Pereira custom Cyclocross bike to carry him through the season. Well, Tony literally raced through the final preparations in getting it ready. The bike is cream-colored perfection and accented by a few of the Pereira finishing touches. Check out the rear brake stop.
Didn’t get to snap as many pics as I would have liked, but I figured I would let Mr. Sharp collect himself as his race had just ended. His final placing on the day was fourth.
But it brings up a good question, are you familiar with Dan’s work? You can check his website (his cycling photography is the bees knees) for what he is working on at the moment, or you can click through the Rapha Continental section of this site to see what else he has shot. Stevens Pass is a great example of this, Cycle Oregon, Dufur, Gibralter, Cloudburst, New Paltz, he shot them all.
Maybe he was not aware that we have a whole line of clothing just for such a sport? Check out the line of Cyclocross Clothing.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC