We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha at the Races
I was more than thrilled to see Dan Sharp out racing his bike this past weekend. After a slight mishap during the Wednesday night training race at Alpenrose Dairy we were unsure if he would find a rig in time for Sundays action.
Turns out Dan had previously ordered a Tony Pereira custom Cyclocross bike to carry him through the season. Well, Tony literally raced through the final preparations in getting it ready. The bike is cream-colored perfection and accented by a few of the Pereira finishing touches. Check out the rear brake stop.
Didn’t get to snap as many pics as I would have liked, but I figured I would let Mr. Sharp collect himself as his race had just ended. His final placing on the day was fourth.
But it brings up a good question, are you familiar with Dan’s work? You can check his website (his cycling photography is the bees knees) for what he is working on at the moment, or you can click through the Rapha Continental section of this site to see what else he has shot. Stevens Pass is a great example of this, Cycle Oregon, Dufur, Gibralter, Cloudburst, New Paltz, he shot them all.
Maybe he was not aware that we have a whole line of clothing just for such a sport? Check out the line of Cyclocross Clothing.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb